"It has been a game changer for me. It has helped me tremendously in getting my students to complete assignments and improve their behavior." -John Muir Middle School Teacher
Blackboard Connect for Teachers - New Users
Please complete the Request for Blackboard Connect User ID and Fax the Principal Approved Form to (213) 241-8486.
For more information, go to the Blackboard Connect FAQs page.
Blackboard Connect for Teachers Access/Password Reset
In order to access your Blackboard Connect for Teachers account or reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Go to Blackboard Connect Teacher Website.
- Leave both the email and password fields blank.
- Click on the “Forgot your password? Click here.”
- Follow the onscreen prompts to enter your email address.
- A new default password will be sent to your District email account.
- Use this default email to log in to Blackboard Connect for Teachers.
- If successful, you will get a warning indicating that you are logging in with a temporary password. Click Continue.
- Establish your personal password based on the stated requirements.
- Respond to the security hint questions.
- Use your new password to log into the system. If you experience any difficulties, close your browser and log into the site at the URL in step 1 above. Enter your email and new password.
- Watch the “Show Me How” five minute video to learn how to send messages.