How to Upload an Antigen Test Result
Click on the image below to watch a tutorial in Spanish on how to upload an antigen test result or click here to access the tutorial in English
Haga clic en la image que sigue para ver un video sobre come cargar un resultado de prueba de angieno en el portal del Pase Diario.
ALL STUDENTS WILL NEED TO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED IN FALL 2022.
Please take time in advance to get your child vaccinated. See Vaccination Sites and Booking Directions HERE!! Representatives on JMMS campus are available to help students UPLOAD vaccination info for PRIZES during lunch in the Cougar Den until June!
TESTING TO RELEASE FROM ISOLATION
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 and you are asymptomatic, and you wish to take a rapid antigen test on or after Day 5 of your isolation period to return early to work or school, please visit a designated site Monday to Friday 7:15 AM to 4:30 PM, and Saturday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Sites are walk-in only (no appointments) and will be available starting Tuesday, January 18.
- West Valley Occupational Center, 6200 Winnetka Ave., Woodland Hills 91367
- Edison Middle School, 6500 Hooper Ave., Los Angeles 90001
- Wilson High School, 4500 Multnomah St., Los Angeles 90032
- Legacy LC, 5220 Tweedy Blvd, South Gate 90280
- Daniel Webster Middle School, 11330 Graham Pl., Los Angeles 90007
- Maclay Middle School Wellness Center, 12541 Gain St., Pacoima 91331
If you have been exposed to a positive individual or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please visit a designated symptomatic site for testing.
- Gage Middle School, 2880 E. Gage Ave, Huntington Park 90255
- Gardena High School, 1301 W 182nd St., Gardena 90248
- Zelzah Testing Center, 6505 Zelzah Ave., Reseda 91335
- Audubon Middle School, 4120 11th Ave., Los Angeles 90008
- Pacoima Middle School, 9919 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Pacoima 91331
Learn how to upload your external vaccine record to The Daily Pass and learn about incentive programs